As you might already know, ULTA’s Spring 21 Days of Beauty event begins Sunday March 18, 2018. Today I’m sharing some of the items I plan to purchase during the sale. But first let’s go over some tips:
- Daily Beauty Steals go live every morning at 1 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT). To view the daily beauty steals go here for ULTA’s online calendar or here for my previous post of all the deals.
- Platinum and Diamond members will get free shipping on the daily Beauty Steals plus any other items they add to their purchase. You must be signed in to see the discount reflected in cart.
- There is a limit of 2 per customer in regards to Beauty Steals. In store this is enforced as 2 per product. Online it is enforced as 2 per shade.
- All daily Beauty Steals are while supplies last and things will sell out, especially for the newer brands to ULTA. In stores stock is usually very limited. If you really want a product, plan to be there when the store opens or stay up late to secure your online order.
- Every night starting on Saturday March 17, usually around 9 p.m. EDT I will post the next day’s deal on my Instagram account along with any available freebies or relevant tips. I do this as a reminder of what the next day’s deal will be so you can plan to either stay up or make it to the store in the morning. There’s always a chance a new freebie or offer will come up the next morning, but you have to decide what is more important, getting the item or getting a freebie. I have some items I am not sure I want to purchase but could be swayed by an awesome freebie (you know how that goes). I will also post recommendations or my experience with the product and reference any swatches that I’ve done. You can view swatches on my previous ULTA post here.
Here’s what I plan to purchase or am interested in purchasing if a good enough freebie comes along:
March 18: LORAC PRO Palette 3–I have this palette, love it and I have already hit pan on 6 shades. It will be on sale for $22 for platinum members and while I don’t want to stockpile backups especially of eyeshadow palettes I have been holding back on using this palette because I’m almost out of several shades. What I like about this palette is that it’s easy makeup. You can basically use any of the shades together to create a look and it needs very little blending. This is something I can use on a morning when I’m in a hurry and don’t want to have to think about my eye look.
March 21: PERSONA Identity Palette $16–This is one I’ve seen good things about in reviews and swatches and I’m generally curious about the brand. And since I love neutral palettes I think the price is right.
March 23: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Singles $10–I’m specifically interested in the shade Spike. Orange is my favorite color and Urban Decay is my favorite brand so I feel I need this in my collection. And my friend Nikki has been teasing me with this shade for about a year! (Seriously, check out her account, she does amazing pics and swatches).
March 25: It Cosmetics Confidence in a Compact with SPF 50+ $19–Not quite sure I will purchase this, but it is on my list. My problem is with the shade range. Light is too dark most of the year (can only wear it for about 3 months in the summer) and the Fair is too light; I look practically ghostly if I try to wear it. I don’t have to go into further details on It Cosmetic’s poor shade range. I am quite curious about this product though since my friend Chris calls it his holy grail foundation.
March 30: Too Faced Melted Matte Long Wear Lipstick $10.50–I have several of these and really like them! And since my favorite color is orange I feel like Mrs. Roper needs to be mine. I love orange lipsticks. And this is another Nikki has been teasing me with.
April 1: Dose of Colors Marvelous Mauves $16–This is another brand I am genuinely curious about but find their products to be expensive. 50% off might make me finally purchase from the brand. And yes, I know their website has sales, but if I’m not sure about a brand or product I like to purchase from a place I know I won’t be given (much) of a hassle about returns.
April 2: It Cosmetics Confidence in Your Glow Palette $16–I don’t need this palette. I have so many bronzer, blush and face palettes that I don’t know what to do with them. But this one speaks to me, especially in the shade natural glow. I don’t know if I’m strong enough to resist this price.
April 6: Tarte Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint $10–I have many of these and I really like them. The applicator is really good and has this unique shade. I purchased a few when they were on sale at Sephora and I regretted not getting the shade Homeslice. So if I haven’t overdone it by this point in the sale and maybe if there’s any freebies available I might grab this shade.
April 6: Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Flawless Wear Concealer $14–This is one of my favorite concealers and I currently only have the deluxe sample size in the shade Light-Medium. This is a high coverage concealer but its not dry but rather creamy.
Hot Buys: Lipstick Queen Sinner Bold Lipstick $14–I’m thinking of getting the shade nude. But I don’t really need anymore nude lipsticks, do I? Don’t answer that. I find these lipsticks to be among the most comfortable ones I have.
Patchology Spoiled Rotten At-Home Pampering Kit $17.50–I’m getting one of these just for the Pedi-Peel foot peel. They are the best I’ve tried in regards to foot peels (I’ve tried 3 different brands). I enjoy other Pathology products including the undereye masks and sheet masks.
So that’s what’s on my list for 21 Days of Beauty at ULTA. Let me know if you have any opinions on the products I’ve mentioned. I’d love to hear from you either here or on my corresponding Instagram post.
Thanks for reading.
*Post contains affiliate links. I will earn a small commission if you purchase items using my links at no additional cost to you. If you choose to use my links, thank you for supporting my blog and Instagram account. All products featured were purchased with my own money and this post is not sponsored.