Current Freebies with ANY Purchase:
Refreshing my sale tips:
As you might already know, ULTA’s Fall 21 Days of Beauty event begins Sunday September 2, 2018. Today I’m sharing some of the items I recommend, already have, or plan to purchase during the sale. But first let’s go over some tips:
- Daily Beauty Steals go live every morning at 1 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT). To view the daily beauty steals go here for ULTA’s online calendar or here for my previous post of all the deals. There will be online only offers and platinum perk deals for Platinum and Diamond members. Some times you can catch the days previous offers and the next days offers in the same order. This may be advantageous if you are trying to meet a free gift with purchase minimum.
- Platinum and Diamond members will get free shipping on the daily Beauty Steals plus any other items they add to their purchase. You must be signed in to see the discount reflected in cart. Tip: if you plan to purchase any of the weekly Beauty Deals from the ULTA Beauty Collection, wait until a day that you plan to purchase a Beauty Steal to get free shipping (and use those $5 off $15 codes from the freebie bags we’ve been receiving all year).
- Speaking of coupon codes, even if an item says its excluded, test it out in cart. Sometimes the codes will work on Beauty Steals. This is more applicable to the Love Your Skin or Gorgeous Hair events but worth a mention here too.
- There is a limit of 2 per customer in regards to Beauty Steals. In store this is enforced as 2 per product. Online it is enforced as 2 per shade. You may place multiple orders of 2 if you want to stock up on something (or at least this has been permitted in the past).
- All daily Beauty Steals are while supplies last and things will sell out, especially for the newer brands to ULTA. In stores stock is usually very limited. If you really want a product, plan to be there when the store opens or stay up late to secure your online order. I have had things I wanted sold out the next morning (and I’m an Eastern Time Zone early riser!) by 6 a.m.
- Every night starting on Saturday September 1, usually around 9 p.m. EDT I will post the next day’s deal on my Instagram account along with any available freebies or relevant tips. I do this as a reminder of what the next day’s deal will be so you can plan to either stay up or make it to the store in the morning. There’s always a chance a new freebie or offer will come up the next morning, but you have to decide what is more important, getting the item or getting a freebie. I have some items I am not sure I want to purchase but could be swayed by an awesome freebie (you know how that goes). I will also post recommendations or my experience with the product and reference any swatches that I’ve done.
See my previous post for an outline of all of the daily beauty steals and hot buys for the event.
Week 3 (9/16-9/22)
September 16 — I own all 3 of these products and enjoy all 3 of them. The Chocolate Bar palette is a classic; it is good quality and what you would expect from Too Faced. Is it necessary? If you have any other basic brown palette, you probably don’t need this as once you removed the pink and purple shades, its just variations of brown. But it smells good! This is the original version that did not have the names printed by the pans so I had to hand write them in. The Philosophy moisturizer is so much better than the original in my opinion (no wet dog smell). I will possibly pick up a couple of the Goof Proof eyebrow pencils. I love these for quick brows in the morning. This is my pick of eyebrow pencils from the event.
September 17 — I just redeemed points at Sephora for a new cleanser, so I won’t be purchasing this one, but I have use many of the First Aid Beauty products including the Face Cleanser. I’ve heard from a lot of you that you like this cleanser too. And $10 is a steal. I have not tried the particular Laura Geller foundations that are on sale, but I love her base products (primer, powders, blushes, highlights, etc.) that if I didn’t have a large number of foundations to use up I would purchase one or all of them.
September 18 — This is the one day that I planned to purchase the Tarte eye brow gel right from the beginning. It’s a new product that I haven’t tried and the packaging is cute. I don’t currently have a tinted eye brow gel so this seems like a good purchase for me. I’m very tempted to order the Nudestix concealer because I’ve been loving the brand lately, but if I’m honest I have way too many concealers already. I’m still tempted.
September 20 — The Origins kit that is on sale today is a great one to try out if you haven’t sampled much of their skincare. I like both of these products, but I have a feeling most of us have an abundance of them already from free gifts. The Coverfx drops are so pretty and magical. I only have these 2 minis but since I don’t use them regularly I’m ok with that. If you haven’t tried these, now would be the time with the discount. They have previously been on sale at Sephora and the brand’s site.
September 21 — I’ve been using Clinique’s Moisture Surge line for almost as long as anything else from the brand. It works for every skin type. You can use it under or over makeup. You can use it morning or night. Face mask or leave on. Such a versatile product. If you don’t have this yet, I’d highly recommend picking it up. Benefit’s PoreFessional doesn’t work for me, but I know it’s very popular product. And half off is one of the best prices you will find on it.
September 22 — My holy grail setting spray. All Nighter. I have backups of this so I don’t need to purchase, but this is one I highly recommend. I use this every day to set my makeup. It really does lock everything in and help your makeup last.
So what’s on your list to purchase? I’d love to hear from you either here or on my corresponding Instagram post.
UP NEXT AT ULTA — Fall Haul which is a mostly drugstore event. We should have gift bags and another week of deals!! Will update with info as it’s available.
Thanks for reading.
Offers are subject to change and I am not responsible for printed errors.
*Post contains affiliate links. I will earn a small commission if you purchase items using my links at no additional cost to you. If you choose to use my links, thank you for supporting my blog and Instagram account. All products featured were purchased with my own money and this post is not sponsored.